For puppies 10-16 weeks old at start of program. This class is $100 for 4 sessions total.
SUPER PUPPY CLASS CURRICULUM
- Household Training: House/potty Training, Chewing, Barking, and Home Alone Problems (Separation Anxiety), Crate Training, Resource Guarding
- Puppy Biting and Handling: Catch, Cuddle, Veterinary and Groomer Handling Routines, Calming and Gentling
- Manners & Safety Training: Puppy Obedience Training, Manners, Impulse Control, Boundary Training, automatic settle, games that build self control, trust, and confidence
- Complete Puppy Socialization: Learn to be confident around people, places, new noises, pets, livestock in any environment
- Foundations for Obedience Training and Trickfit Training
Learn how to potty train, chew toy train and safely socialize your pup with new people, places and things, address puppy biting, teething, whining and crying; prepare your puppy for handling by veterinarians and groomers and prevent household behavior problems such as house soiling, destructive chewing, and chewing.
The Super Puppy Program is Go Dog Go! Dog Training's own innovative puppy training program. The Super Puppy Class program was designed to give puppies the very best start in life while teaching new puppy parents need-to know puppy rearing and dog training skills that will last a lifetime. Super Puppy Classes is a set of four classes designed to ensure that you and your puppy both receive urgent training at the earliest possible time.
Puppies must be between 10 and 18 weeks at the start and be up to date with vaccines.