Super Puppy classes - Level 1 are just for puppies 10-18 weeks old at puppy class session start. The Super Puppy class Program is Go Dog Go! Dog Training's own innovative puppy training program.
Super Puppy Class Level 1 is a set of four classes designed to ensure that you and your puppy both receive urgent training at the earliest possible time.This class is $105 including GST for 4 class session.
SUPER PUPPY Level 1 CLASS CURRICULUM
- Household Training: House/potty Training, Chewing, Barking, and Home Alone Problems (Separation Anxiety), Crate Training, Resource Guarding
- Puppy Biting and Handling: Catch, Cuddle, Veterinary and Groomer Handling Routines, Calming and Gentling
- Manners & Safety Training: Puppy Obedience Training, Manners, Impulse Control, Boundary Training, automatic settle, games that build self control, trust, and confidence
- Complete Puppy Socialization: Learn to be confident around people, places, new noises, pets, livestock in any environment
- Foundations for Obedience Training and Trickfit Training
Learn how to potty train, chew toy train and safely socialize your pup with new people, places and things, address puppy biting, teething, whining and crying; prepare your puppy for handling by veterinarians and groomers and prevent household behaviour problems such as house soiling, destructive chewing, and chewing.
Super Puppy Classes - Level 2 classes are just for puppies 19 weeks to 1 year old. This advanced puppy class uses the same game based, positive approach to training, and puppies learn sit, down, stand, go to bed, polite greetings, door manners, walk on a loose leash and rocket recall "come" there are 6 classes in the Level 2 Puppy Classes and the cost of the program is $157.50 including GST
Each Super puppy class program includes it's own workbook, handouts, and a clicker.